BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 14, 2012

ASSALAMUALAIKUM .. 


my name is nur ain bt Aqilah Jasni. I aged 14 years and will be 15years old at the date of November 8, 2012 .. I study at SMK Ghafar baba and was at 3k5-grade classes . when I grow up I want to become a famous fashion Photographers in a malaysia, Insha'Allah .. I love to take pictures of interesting to be memorable .This year I will become a candidate pmr. I was too afraid to become a candidate for PMR is one of the responsibilities I have to bear. but, I will strive to be the best. I want to get straights 'A' in PMR this year because I want to make my parents proud of my PMR resultsI promised myself that I will strive hard to get excellent results according to my ability. I hope I achieved what I wanted .. I want to get excellent results as my adoptive sister who get excellent results recently. his name is norfarahana I have seven siblings , four girls and three boys . everything was working . I live only one who is still learning .. I forgot about that , you all can call me ain . my hobbies are playing badminton , listen to music and singing. My favorite food is fried rice paprik. I also like to eat food cooked by my mother. My mother's name is rusnah bt yunus and my father's name is Jasni bin Suaidi. I love them until I die . I have a group at school. where we all go we will be together. Ourgroup name is 'revo' .. This name was established by tyqa. Myfriends name is qyla aQiLa, niena revo, revo zue, iella Nabilah,tyqa revo, and I was ahdek ain (name in facebook). that's all .

0 ulasan: